Destruction Zone library brings 1570+ HQ audio material, centered around debris and destruction sound effects. We spent great lengths of time recording on-site, in metal scrap yards and quarry mines, construction sites, and a tank graveyard, and we had fun popping balloons, dropping firecrackers into canyons, and sending barrels rolling downhill.
In the studio, we recorded a wide range of materials, covering everything from dust and gravel drops to glass breaks and porcelain smashes and we even recreated volcanic rockslides using authentic rock pieces from Etna volcano (Italy).
The highlights of our Destruction Zone library include high car drops using cranes and clarks, car window breaks using sledgehammers (what a stress relief 🙂 ), the reverberated pops of balloons and firecrackers in one of our beautiful local canyons, sounds of an old corroded metal barrel being thrown downhill and “meticulously vandalized” in order to capture larger than life rolling textures, metal impact, and loud squeaks.
In addition to those raw material-based sounds, we included a number of designed sounds of low-frequency impacts, rumble drones, and different types of ground movements and disaster scenarios, such as rockfalls, mud and lava flows, landslides, earthquakes, avalanches, building collapses, car crashes, and explosions – all you need to design the Second Coming and beyond…
Our motivation behind this collection is to offer opportunities for:
- Creating your own mixture of debris sounds
- Using our pre-designed mixes unaltered to create the ambiance of weather phenomena, natural disasters, or structural failures and collapses.
What’s in the Pack
- Material-based debris sounds of metal, glass, ceramic, gravel, dust, dirt, porcelain, plastic, cardboard, stone, boulder, marble, and volcanic rocks
- Sweeteners: Blasts, Low-frequency Impacts, Low Rumbles
- Pre-designed debris and natural disaster scenarios like building demolition/collapses, earthquakes, explosions with various types of debris falls, avalanches, and more.
DETAILED METADATA EMBEDDED
All files have comprehensive filenames and descriptive metadata produced using the Soundminer Asset Management tool, which can be read by various applications and services, making them very easy to find and edit.
- 1573 royalty-free sounds in total
- 24bit/96 kHz in Stereo Wav format
- Library size is 12 GB
- Metadata in CSV to import the data into your favorite software
- Duration: 90+ minutes
- PDF, XLS files included
Want to try it out first? Grab the free version!
There is also the free Lite version of the Destruction Zone library, which you can download by simply entering your email address below. Right after that, we’ll email you the download link. You can use those sounds in both your free and commercial projects.
Are you already subscribed to our newsletter?
To stay up to date on our latest free libraries just enter again your email in the subscription field above and click to update your profile. Shortly, you will receive an “Update your preferences” email containing the download links of all our free libraries.
Need more material-based sounds? Grab our Materials & Textures bundle and save 30%