The F16 Maneuvers library features 36 recordings of F16 Fighter jets, captured at three different locations from the ground perspective. In addition to those, we included :
- 22 flight formation sounds (up to six aircrafts), designed using Sound Particles 3D software.
- 8 recordings captured using contact microphones, attached in a nearby parked vehicle, leading up to some low tones and rumbles, that could be useful as sweeteners in aircraft or other complex sounds.
- 4 mixing sessions, combining ambient and contact mic recordings.
The product includes a total of 45 minutes of HQ material (24bit/96kHZ) and a total of 70 sounds, including 17 Soundminer metadata fields, such as description, keywords, category/sub-category, microphones and more.
- AKG C314 matched pair
- Oktava MK012 matched pair
- Sennheiser MKH8060 short shotgun
- Schertler contact mic
- Zoom F8 recorder
- Zoom H6 recorder
- Rode Blimp with Dead Wombat Windshield
- Baby Ball Gags with their windscreens by Rycote
- Rycote Classic Softie
WATCH VIDEO TEASER
Straightforward samples, minimally processed
The sounds have been minimally processed and intended to serve not only those who need straightforward samples but also those who search for raw material in sculpting new sounds.
Detailed metadata embedded
Each sound has detailed Soundminer metadata, that can be read by various applications and services, making them very easy to find and edit.
- 70 royalty-free files in total
- 24bit/96kHz in stereo .wav format
- Library size is 1.53 GB (unzipped)
- PDF, XLS files included
- All files embedded with Soundminer metadata
Want to try it out first? Grab the free version!
There is also the free lite version of the F16 Maneuvers library, which you can download by simply entering your email address below. Right after that, we’ll email you the download link. You can use those sounds in both your free and commercial projects.
Are you already subscribed to our newsletter?
To stay up to date on our latest free libraries just enter again your email in the subscription field above and click to update your profile. Shortly, you will receive an “Update your preferences” email containing the download links of all our free libraries.
Want to know how we recorded F16 MANEUVERS library?
We’re shedding some light on where we found this powerful machine, with what gear we recorded it, what drove us to record aircraft sounds with traditional and contact microphones and what you can do with those takes in terms of sound design.