Rolling Objects, the next step of our Materials & Textures SFX series, is a diverse collection of 270 HQ sounds which covers a wide range of small to large sized props rolling on various surfaces.
Some of the most exciting elements included are large metallic pipes rolling on concrete, tree logs and gravel sloping downwards, a Chinese meditation ball slipping from an aluminum rail, a metal barrel moving on various surfaces, various kid toys rolling on wooden surfaces.
The possibilities you have with this library are genuinely endless. You can cover anything from vehicle sound design to landslides with giant boulders to more innovative concepts like drone textures and sci-fi mechanical movements.
- Every sound has been captured with both stereo configurations and directional microphones in order to achieve wideness without phase cancellation issues when flipping your sounds in mono.
- All sounds have been recorded from as close and as dry as possible to provide you a good representation of the respective material.
- Each sound has detailed Soundminer metadata, that can be read by various applications and services, making them very easy to find and edit.
- The sounds have been minimally processed and intended to serve not only those who need straightforward samples, but also those who search for intriguing “raw” material for maximum creative freedom in creating new sounds.
- 270 royalty-free files in total
- 24bit/96kHz in stereo wav format
- Library size is 1.4 GB (unzipped)
- PDF, XLS files included
- All files embedded with Soundminer metadata
You can view the full track list by downloading the metadata in PDF format.
The sounds are royalty free and licensed to you under this license agreement.
Get this library on the Unreal Engine Marketplace
Want to try it out first? Grab the free version!
There is also the free lite version of the Rolling Objects library, which you can download by simply entering your email address below. Right after that, we’ll email you the download link. You can use those sounds in both your free and commercial projects.
You’ll also subscribe to our list for updates on new sound libraries.
Enter your Email Address:
We hate SPAM, just like you do. Your email address is 100% safe with us. We will never, ever share it with anybody else.
Are you already subscribed to our newsletter?
To stay up to date on our latest free libraries just enter again your email in the subscription field above and click to update your profile. Shortly, you will receive an “Update your preferences” email containing the download links of all our free libraries.
Need Custom Sound Effects?
We also provide customized sounds, tailored to your needs. If you have a special project in mind, just drop us a line.