The following applies to single user license agreement. For multiuser license agreement, please contact:
This license agreement (this “agreement”) is made between Sound Ex Machina (as “licensor” or “Sound Ex
Machina”) and You (as “licensee” or “You”). By purchasing and downloading any of the Sound Ex Machina
sound libraries offered on the site Soundexmachina.com, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the
terms and conditions of this license agreement.
1. Grant of License
The licensor grants you a nonexclusive royalty free license to use the Sounds anywhere in the world for the
remaining of the life of copyright on the terms set out in this license agreement.
2. Rights Granted
The license granted in this Agreement allows Licensee to:
- 1. Use the Sounds (as part of Licensee’s product/production) for Licensee’s lifetime, within different
or various Licensee works or projects (“Projects”) as Licensee sees fit;
- 2. Synchronize the Sounds with any type of audio and visual productions such as short film, feature
length film, TV, commercials, animation, music, computer/video games, audiobooks, and
- 3. Use Subject Material as part of a public viewing or broadcast of your production or product such as
web sites, podcasting, radio, film, TV, DVD, and Bluray.
You are not authorized to:
- 1. Claim authorship or ownership of any of the Subject Material covered by this license.
- 2. Sell, give away, share, lend, sublease or provide access to the unsynchronized Subject Material to
any other party through any type of delivery method, not limited to private or public networks on the
World Wide Web.
Licensor accepts no responsibility for any loss of business or business profits resulting directly or indirectly
from the performance of any of Library or Sound. Licensor’s liability is limited and restricted solely to
replacement of the Subject Material at no charge to Licensee.
All terms apply to a individual user. For MultiUser organizations with 3+ users per workstation, a multiuser license is required. Please contact us at [email protected] for more details.