Our ‘Basketball Game Ultra’ sound effects library has been used by Rabbeats – a well-respected music and sound design agency here in Greece – for the advertising project of greek milk company MILKO, starring the NBA all-star basketball player Giannis Antetokounmpo.
In Creams’ agency owned words: “The documentary aims to highlight all the difficulties, the real conditions of the stadiums and the deepest thoughts of the youngsters, narrated by Giannis Αntetokounmpo.”
Thank you for using our sounds. Great work! We’re super excited!
Production company: Rascal
Sound Design: Rabbeats
For the non-Greek Friends & Visitors of our Page: It is worth reading what the narration of the video says in English below
– Basketball is the posters on your room wall, your socks inside out, and the ball that lets them know who you are.
– Basketball is the ankle you break, and the music you make.
– Basketball is the training, the suicides, the dripping jerseys, and the thousand shots a day.
– Basketball belongs to us, it belongs to the city.
– Basketball is tension, but what’s tension with no passion.
– Basketball is about everyone. It’s the sweat, and the shots that have gone wet, the dunks that you’ve missed, and this one right here.
– Basketball is staying up all night, cause tomorrow you got demons to fight. It’s the legend of the streets, and the legend you will build. The crossover, the reverse, and the heavy screens.
– Basketball is in the morning, in the night, always and everywhere.
– Basketball is your hood, your brothers, your ballers, your brothers.
– Basketball ain’t easy, it’s how high you set the bar, it’s ALL.
Just believe it!
Find out more about BASKETBALL GAME ULTRA LIBRARY BELOW
NEED MORE BASKETBALL GAME SOUNDS? BUNDLE IT UP AND SAVE 30%
HAVE YOU USED OUR SOUNDS IN YOUR PROJECT? WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU ON!
If you have a project you want to share just follow this submission form and fill out as many fields as you want. Very soon, we will feature it on our showcase section here, and help promote it on all our social media platforms.